Welsh Graduate lands dream job as Storyliner for Hollyoaks
- 18 September 2012
- Relevant work experience is the key to landing your dream job according to Welsh graduate Roanne Bardsley who has secured a job as a Storyliner for long running British television soap opera; Hollyoaks.
Jobs Growth Wales launched for graduates!
- 03 August 2012
GO Wales has launched the Jobs Growth Wales Graduate programme which provides six month job opportunities for graduates aged 24 and under who are unemployed or working less than 16 hours per week.
GO Wales has Talent!
- 09 July 2012
- GO Wales Training Officer Allyson Summerhayes has co-produced a musical called ‘The Musician’ which premieres next April at the Taliesin Centre in Swansea.
Get Qualified with GO Wales
- 21 June 2012
- Most Managers agree that their human resources are crucial to their success. With a good team, a business can adapt and continue to grow even under challenging economic conditions. GO Wales recognises this and has up to £1,500 available per staff member towards the cost of professional training and postgraduate qualifications.
GO Wales supports Graduate Employer Award
- 13 June 2012
- Four Aberystwyth businesses have been nominated for a ‘Graduate Employer Award’ as part of the Cambrian News Aber First Awards recognising outstanding contribution in the region
Work Placement inspires Lois to start her own business
- 31 May 2012
- Lois Nelson graduated from Cardiff University last year with a degree in English. After taking part in a GO Wales Placement with b2b IT Services, Lois was inspired to start her own business; Fresh Flow Business Solutions. Lois explains;
Melin Consultants helps to build links with education through GO Wales
- 25 May 2012
- A leading Carmarthenshire business is helping to pave the way in building links with education. Melin Consultants, based in Llanelli, signed up for the innovative GO Wales project, which makes it possible for students and graduates to develop their careers through quality work experience and training opportunities.
Welsh Graduate Scheme Offers Funds for SMEs to Up-Skill
- 21 March 2012
- Welsh graduate employment scheme GO Wales has extended the Training and Development Fund available to small businesses in Wales, in a move to support the development of higher level skills and the retention of graduate workers in the Welsh economy.
Welsh Grads Surpass Stats for National Work Experience Success
- 27 January 2012
- Almost two thirds of recent Welsh graduates are securing employment at the company where they have completed work experience placements; according to the ESF funded graduate recruitment scheme GO Wales.
NPT Homes employs local graduate through GO Wales
- 14 December 2011
- After recruiting a graduate through GO Wales on a 10 week placement Neath Port Talbot Homes has granted a six month extension to a Port Talbot youngster who previously studied at Swansea University.