Using LinkedIn to increase your job prospects
- 23 November 2009
- LinkedIn is the latest social networking craze sweeping the Internet it already has 50 million members in over 200 countries around the world. So what’s all the hype about?
Wales’ top recruitment event is back!
- 27 October 2009
- With so many commitments; study, work, social life, sports, family and volunteering, it may be hard to find time to focus on planning your career.
Graduate Academy proves to be a huge success
- 15 September 2009
- Stephanie Merriman was working in a temporary position when she heard about the GO Wales Graduate Academy; she graduated in July 2008 with a degree in Law and after a year of temping she felt that the academy sounded like an excellent opportunity to help her secure a graduate job.
Graduate training fund helps Zara’s development
- 14 September 2009
- Zara Rees initially completed a 10 week work placement with Pitstop Automotive in Swansea this year, since then she has been appointed as a full time Administration Assistant and has secured GO Wales funding to complete a SAGE Training course.
Have a good stay is a career in the hotel industry for you
- 13 September 2009
- Llinos Mai Thomas graduated from Aberystwyth University with a degree in International Relations. After a successful 10 week placement at the Conrah Hotel, Llinos is excited about her future career in the hotel industry.
New freelancing course launched for graduates in Wales
- 25 August 2009
- Graduates interested in freelancing can now take advantage of a new training course launched by GO Wales.
A spicy publishing experience
- 17 July 2009
- When Alex Brady embarked upon a work taster with book publisher Parthian Books, handling cooking ingredients and Indian recipes was certainly something he didn’t expect to come across.
Placement insight – Project Coordinator
- 16 July 2009
- Kate Thomas is currently on a GO Wales work placement as a Project Coordinator with The National Federation of Women’s Institutes which is the largest voluntary organisation for women in the UK.
Design graduate develops brand for revolutionary fruit dispenser
- 10 July 2009
- Oliver Lee is currently on a GO Wales work placement with Practical Innovations in Swansea, he is developing the existing brand for the Smart Slice fruit dispenser by re-designing the website and marketing materials for this innovative product that aims to improve the way drinks are served in bars and clubs.
GO Wales is Twittering
- 30 June 2009
- To view all the latest GO Wales placement vacancies, news and up to date information you can now follow us on Twitter.