Want to work as a Freelancer? We can help you make the best start to your freelancing career.
The GO Wales Freelancer Academy is a free, one week training course designed to help interested graduates to develop the skills, knowledge and confidence needed to progress your business idea.
This unique package of support will help you focus your business idea and plan for success when starting out as a freelancer. The benefits include:
- Free training course for graduates living in Wales – worth up to £2,000
- You will receive an Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) qualification in ‘Starting your Enterprise’
- Academy course tutors are experienced freelancers ready to help you learn from their experiences
- Improved confidence as you develop your freelancing skills
- Support and advice to create a winning business plan
- The chance to see if you’ve got what it takes to successfully work as a freelancer
- We can also help with the cost of travelling to the location of the training course
The Freelancer Academy has been created to help budding freelancers start their own business. All content is relevant, practical and designed to help you succeed.
What you need to know about the Freelancer Academy:
“The course, for me was fantastic. All the teachers were great, and had a lot of knowledge to share with us, and my fellow classmates were a great bunch.”
Iestyn Roberts - freelance 3D animator