Can’t find the answer to your question in the FAQs below? Please ask a question and we will answer you as soon as possible.
View questions you have previously asked and check their status. Please note that you need to be registered with us to view My Questions as you will have to log in to view them.
- How do I edit my Work Placement application?
- You will only be able to edit applications that haven't passed the closing date and that you haven't confirmed to submit:
- Log into your GO Wales account.
- On the 'My GO Wales' page click the 'Work Placements' link in the 'My Applications' box.
- Click the 'Details' link for the Work Placement you wish to edit.
- Click the 'Edit' button and go through the steps to make your amendments and click 'confirm' to submit.
- Why does my CV say it is not in use?
- CVs are used for Work Taster, Freelancer Academy and Graduate Academy applications.
CVs are used for Work Placement applications made before May 2012 only.
For Work Placement applications started after 1st May 2012 CVs are not used as they use the online application system instead where education, work experience, skills and additional information are entered online.
- I am having difficulty logging in, how do I get help?
- - If your password isn't working then please use the forgotten password link on the sign in page.
- If you have forgotten the email address you used to register with us or have any other queries
then please use the helpdesk to ask a question and we will contact you to resolve your query
as soon as possible.
- I have seen a Placement I am interested in, how do I apply for it?
- - Search for the Placement you are interested in.
- Click on the Placement you are interested in to view the advert.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Placement advert and click on the Apply button.
- This will take you through the registration process to allow you to apply for this Placement.
- I can't upload my CV
- - Log in to your GO Wales account and this should take you directly to your My GO Wales page.
- Under the 'My Profile' section you can click on 'Upload a New CV' which will take you to a page that allows you to browse for a CV and upload it.
- If when you have browsed for the CV and tried to upload it you are still getting problems then please contact us through the Helpdesk by Asking a Question
providing us with details of the type of format your CV is in i.e. microsoft word, pdf, microsoft works etc.
- How do I log in to see the status of a question I have asked the Helpdesk?
- - Click on 'My Questions' and you will be prompted to log in if you are not already.
- This will show you a list of the questions you have already asked the Helpdesk.
- Click on one to view the details.