Graduate Training and Development
Do you work for a Small or Medium sized business in Wales?
Take a look at our subsidised Graduate Training and Development Scheme
The GO Wales Graduate Training and Development scheme provides financial help for private sector small and medium sized organisations in Wales to train and develop their graduate level staff.
The benefits of the scheme include:
- Up to £10,000 per organisation to help eligible staff obtain qualifications
- Professional development for key staff
- An improved skills base in the organisation
- Positive impact on the retention of highly skilled staff
- An improved profile for the organisation by having highly qualified, professional staff
- A more competitive organisation as a result of accessing up to date knowledge, skills and techniques
“Studying for a Masters Degree has enabled me to further my professional training. The process of applying was made easy by the helpfulness of the team.
Thank you for offering me such a great opportunity – the benefits of this funding will be evident for years to come.”
Andy Garland, Therapies and Training.